Small Talk provides individual, couples, family, and group counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Work and Career Related Issues
- Cultural & Identity Development Concerns
- Family and/or Couples Counseling
- Grief/Bereavement Counseling
- Spiritual Concerns
- Sport Psychology & Performance Support
- Stress & Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Group Counseling
Therapeutic Support Groups
- The Circle
- The Circle is an interpersonal and developmental group for men and women that focuses on a variety of topics including relationships, cultural concerns and social skills.
- Sister2Sister is a female support group that discusses a variety of topics related to identifying as a woman in a "real talk" environment. These topics include relationship concerns, career paths, and cultural identity.
- XYZone is a male support group that discusses a variety of topics related to identifying as man in a "real talk" environment. These topics include relationship concerns, career paths, and cultural identity.
We also provide clinical practicum and internship opportunities for master’s students. Please call 225-341-2853 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you're a new client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session.
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information: